I thought I’d share something with you guys (and gals) about an experiment I have started. This experiment involves a brand new app / script I have developed that build FULL websites at lightening speed, on autopilot. I simply paste in a list of keword phrases, select the category on my site and click ‘Build Pages!’ and the script will go and build the webpages complete with articles, videos and resources. All relevant and useful information.
You see, although I have a couple of stagnent sites that have a few Adsense ads on I have never delved into ‘the Adsense thing’. I do know of one or two people personally that have done VERY well with Adsense sites. I’m talking thousands of dollars per month and one of these guys had about 500+ Adsense sites all bringing in money each day in clicks.
I have been pondering recently about which would be the fastest possible way of bulding a full website which would involve VERY little work. As in for me to populate a site with lots of content. I then decided to write a script that done just that. The results are great. It does work in 10 minutes that would probably take me two weeks manually to do.
Anyway, I have just setup my first two Adsense sites. The one which I am going to talk about now is www.freeweddinginformation.com . I used my SEO Toolbox v2 to find me an available domain name without hyphens where the phrase got some traffic. Granted, it’s not a HUGE traffic keyword but for my intial experiments it was ideal.
I whipped up a site yesterday for it using my script. I spent about 15 minutes using Googles keyword tool in my own specific way to get my keyword phrases. I then pasted them 5 at a time into my app and clicked ‘Build Pages!’. About 5 – 10 minutes later te site was built.
The next stage was to get this site indexed in Google. All I done was add the link to my WF signature link with the anchor text ‘5’. This is jus a temporary link for indexing purposes. As well as that I bookmarked the site on Propeller and Stumbleupon. I done that last night and this morning, not only has the site been picked up, Google has indexed 19 pages so far. Not a bad result.
I have included a couple of screen shots below for you to look at. I will be conducting this experiment over the next few months to see how much, if any, each of these sites can make. I will also show in great detail what I have done to achieve this. I cannot gaurantee that this experiment will be successfull. All I can do is run with it, and then share my results with you.
I will also be tweaking different things with each site to test out various things such as ad placement, colours, site structure etc. I will also then share with you the best methods I have found to make the most money from your sites.
With regards to this site building script, for now I will not be sharing this as I am using it for my experiments. However, at some point I may decide to turn this into a real product so you guys (and gals) can get hold of it if you choose to do so. That is of course if this experiment proves to be successful.
Another site I have just set up using this script is www.cabbage-soup-diet.co.uk (note the difference in domain structure and extension – All part of the experiment).
I hope you all follow me on my journey to see how all this turns out.
Please feel free to leave a comment!
Here are the screenshots
Ranked No.5 out of 51,900,000 pages in LESS than ONE day
19 Pages in LESS than ONE day
To your success!