Within the next two months Article Writer Pro will be upgraded with new features and functionality. The system is now over a year old and with other article spinners and creation tools sprouting up left, right and center I thought it was about time I improved the system for my members.
As many of you will know, last year I added the content research feature which allows you to enter some keywords so the system can scour the web and extract relevant blocks of information for you to add to your projects for editing. When used correctly, this is a powerful addition.
I have outlined a few ideas which I’m going to look at implementing shortly. I will add to this post with new feature ideas as and when I have them. For now, here are some of the new features which I’ll be looking at developing:
- The ability to save your newly created articles to your account. This will allow you to create multiple articles and retrieve them ‘quickly’ as and when required.
- Mass produce articles. Instead of creating just one ‘unique’ article at a time, the system will be able to create a larger number of articles in one go and save them automatically to your account.
- Instantly produce spin ready syntax content which will allow you to plug your projects into third party software and article distribution systems. Basically, create your projects without using those ugly spin brackets and downpipes and then click a button to convert your projects into spin syntax content. Simply copy and paste it into other systems to create hundreds of articles.
- Improved find and replace function. The code for this function will be completely rewritten to be more efficient and flexible.
- Instantly check the SEO strength of any newly created article by breaking the article down into words, removing all ‘stop’ words and then seeing the placement and density of the remaining words (keywords).
- I will be looking to integrate a ‘synonym’ database and spell check system if it’s possible to integrate within the current system.
- After the first upgrade I will be looking at creating an article distribution network so you’ll be able to create a project and then click a button to create and submit an article to ‘EACH’ of the article sites. This will be great for gaining backlinks.
- When I first developed Article Writer Pro I had the vision of creating a shared user database. This was not implemented. I will be looking at adding new funtionality to the system where you can paste in an article and use a ‘growing’ shared database of keywords and phrases to spin multiple versions of articles.
New Feature Ideas Will Be Added Here – So Please Check Back Regularly:
- I forgot to mention upon posting that I will also be adding a feature that will allow all members to create sub-accounts which will allow ‘outsoucers’ to login and add content / variations to a specific project. You will be able to limit access by selecting whether they can only add content to an area of your account OR whether they can add, edit and delete from a specific area of your account. This feature will be great if like many others, you prefer to farm out this work and get others to do it for you.
I would love to hear your suggestions and ideas of how I can make Article Writer Pro better. If you have any feature ideas of your own that you’d like to see implemented, please feel free to leave a comment below. I will be looking at improving this system the best I possibly can for my members and future members so any ideas would be much appreciated.
Some of my Article Writer Pro members may not be aware of this, but ALL of my Article Writer Pro members will be getting full lifetime membership to Link Abyss for FREE. This is my one way link building system that has been in development for a long time. I apologise for the delay as the goal posts have been moved a few times. However, this system is nearly complete and will be going live to ALL my Article Writer Pro members next month! If we all add to the system we can ALL get some great backlinks. Videos and instructions will be available to you all and the system is VERY easy to use. 95% of this system is just about clicking your mouse. It’s that simple.
Don’t forget, I’d love to hear your feature ideas!
To your success!